- Professional Life Coach, Get A Life COACH with the Wright approach (2004-present)
- Contract Coach, S.E.A.R.C.H. Program Alliance for Arts and Culture (2005-2006) Chalkboard Signage Artist, Chalkwright Images, (1998-present)
- Contract Artist/Apprentice, Chalkboard Art Apprenticeship, Zack Grafx (1998)
- Facilitation Team Member, S.E.A.R.C.H. Program Alliance for Arts and Culture, Vancouver, B.C.(2005-2006)
- Regional Head Sign maker/ Marketing Support, Capers’ Regional Office, B.C.(1997-1998)
- Sign maker, Kitsilano and West Vancouver Stores, Capers’ Community Market, B.C.(1994)
- Volunteer and Community Involvement Violence Prevention Educator, Red Cross RespectED, B.C. (2003-present)
- Contributor Justpushplay Fundraiser for Community Support Programs (2005)
- Presenter/Coach, Capers’ Sustainable Living Eco Fair (2005)
- Volunteer/Coach/Artist for Imagine Conference (2005)
- High-Risk Youth Mentor, Watch your Step Community Art Project, Roundhouse Community Centre (2002)
- Member of William Street Studios, Vancouver, B.C. (2000 – present)
Erickson College, B.C.
- Certified Professional Coach Certificate (2005)
- 2-Day Coaching Breakthrough (2004)
Red Cross, Violence Prevention Educator Certificate
- 75 hours Relationship Violence (2004)
- 100 hours Child Abuse Prevention (2003)
University of British Columbia
- Women’s Resource Centre Peer Counseling Certificate (2002)
Georgian College, Barrie, ON.
- Interior Design 3 Year Diploma (1988 -1991) Honors Graduate, Dean’s List, Scholarship Recipient
- Creative Arts 2 Year Diploma (1985 -1987)
- Consultant Training, Professionals in Transition (2006)
- Host/Participant, The Painting Journey, Intuitive Painting Workshop (2005)
- S.E.A.R.C.H. Program, Group #92 Participant, Alliance for Arts & Culture (2004)
Creativity and Innovation
- Designed functional, non-traditional work environments including artist studios and a home-based office as a part of self-employment ventures. Incorporated creative and visual communication tools to support client comprehension and engagement.
- Offer creative perspectives to brainstorming and solution finding efforts or project development.
- Created 10’ x 20’ painted mural storyboard for non-profit organization to demonstrate and communicate their vision and further community awareness of their objectives.